Data Management Intern
Earthwatch is seeking an enthusiastic intern to join our small Melbourne based team. This is a great opportunity to experience the not-for-profit sector and help Earthwatch diversify our work in 2009.
The Intern must have:
- Some experience with database management
- Experience using the suite of Microsoft Office programs
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a small team
The Data Management Intern will provide administrative support to Earthwatch's Program Delivery Team to ensure that Earthwatch continues to provide a first class experience to our expedition volunteers.
The Intern will also support the implementation of Earthwatch's new 'Supporter-base' strategy. Data Management Intern duties will include:
- inputting volunteer data into database
- data clean-up of Earthwatch supporter information
- input of images onto photo database
- updating research project information
- assistance with bulk mail outs
- volunteer fielding assistance where necessary
This is a volunteer position based at Earthwatch Australia's office;
126 Bank Street, South Melbourne, VIC Australia 3205. Hours are
For more information, or to forward your resume, please contact Alice Molan, Director, Corporate Partnerships at email@example.com or call 03 9682 6828.