Become a Corporate Partner
Most businesses understand that the environment matters, even if some remain unsure how to make a meaningful difference.
Working with Earthwatch allows your organisation and its stakeholders to contribute to proven and credible solutions with real outcomes. Our non-confrontational and professional approach, our experience, flexibility and global outlook has developed our reputation as an excellent partner for the corporate sector. We offer a range of educational and experiential field programs that provide people with an in-depth and hands-on understanding that everyone can be a catalyst for positive change.
Just as importantly, Earthwatch can help leverage Corporate Social Responsibility goals to embed and deliver environmental awareness and action into your organisation's culture.
Earthwatch works with companies to enable delivery of their environmental objectives in a variety of ways:
Your employees are key to driving your company's environmental performance forward. Earthwatch has over 12 years of experience designing customised employee engagement programs that centre on Earthwatch expeditions.
Whilst reducing direct and indirect environmental impacts may be your company's primary objective, you can also make targeted investments in communities outside your business that are working for sustainability.
Contribution to Research and Education Costs
Earthwatch can provide an environmental partnership solution that meets your organisation's needs and budget from as little as $250 per participant.
- enhance the profile and reputation of the organisation as a responsible corporate citizen
- create a better understanding across the company of the principles of sustainability and environmental management within the broader context of ecosystem health and natural resource management
- challenge employees to think beyond their normal day-to-day focus and to take a broader view on sustainability at the ecosystem scale
- provide personal and professional development based on action learning in challenging and unfamiliar environments, and providing time out for personal reflection
- engage your community
- motivate and empower employees to make a difference