Volunteer Opportunities with Earthwatch
Earthwatch is seeking volunteers to offer office administration support to our team in the UK.
Volunteers will help with data entry and administration, filing, internet research and general office administration.
Location: Summertown, Oxford
Position Type: Volunteer
Compensation: Expenses paid at £10/day
- Opportunity to build your skill set for future employment, or broaden your work experience
- Experience of working in an international conservation NGO, and of how the day-to-day business of a non-profit organisation differs from the corporate world
- You will go through an orientation programme and be assigned a mentor.
What are we looking for?
- General office experience
- IT literacy
- Volunteers that can work in the day during the working week (Monday - Friday) on a full time or part-time basis
- UK/EEA nationals based in the UK.
Interested applicants are welcome to send their details to:
- A current CV, detailing office experience
- A one‐page cover letter
- Information on period of availability and number of days can work per week
- Details of a personal and/or professional reference (these may not be contacted)
Chosen candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting their application. Depending on the number of applicants, we may not be able to contact those who are not invited to interview.